Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The First of Many - An Introduction

Well, here we go. My first official blog post. To be honest, I don't even know where to begin. I am also shocked that it took me this long to even consider starting a blog such as this, let alone actually creating one.

I suppose I should introduce myself to those of you that don't already know who I am, shouldn't I? Let's start with some quick bullet points. (Who doesn't love bullet points? C'mon.)

  • My name is Dustin Dailey.
  • My online friends and the gaming community knows me as "Drax."
  • I am (currently) 26 years-old.
  • I am the Creative Manager on ReadyUpLive.com.
  • I have a strong passion for not only gaming and the community that surrounds it, but for science, history, and many other topics.
  • In this blog, you will find my thoughts on these topics, as well as anything that I consider important news regarding them.


My Good Side

This blog is just the beginning for me. As time goes on, I will build upon this and see where it takes me. This is going to be one heck of a journey and I hope you'll all stick around for the ride. It's going to be a doozy.

I'll post my first REAL blog in a few days. See you all then. :)

- Drax out

4 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for stories about me. Let's be honest: I'm the best part of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to what's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to what this will turn into. Just don't make it an RUL blog and you'll be running in no time.

    ReplyDelete