Saturday, October 12, 2013

Remember Your Roots - Halo 3 Screenshots

With Halo 3 being released for free within the coming days, I figured now was as good a time as any, to dive back into my past a bit.

I have always been a passionate Halo fan...but it wasn't until Bungie introduced the theater mode in Halo 3, that I started to become really involved in the community. It opened up a door for me and allowed me to express my creativity in a game that I so desperately loved.

With the theater mode, came screenshots.

I began snapping a few shots here and there when I was bored. Then I would share them with my friends. I never thought they were anything special, but eventually the community began to say otherwise. I started to get invited to a lot of Bungie.net groups (Including 'Screenshot Photographers'), asked to join forums such as Real7alk.com, and even had a few of my shots featured as Bungie and Community Favorites. It all hit me so fast, that it was a bit overwhelming.

Since then, I have made so many close friends within the community and have risen to a head staff position on Ready Up Live. It's a bit surreal, to be honest. I'm normally a pretty humble person, but I won't lie to you...it's pretty awesome!

That all being said, I want to share with you some of my most famous and my personal favorites from my screenshots to come out of Halo 3. A screenshot with an * in the title, marks a Bungie or Community Favorite.

Keep In Mind: These are not all of my screenshots. Some of my favorites are missing and as of right now, are unobtainable due to the lack of access to Halo 3 fileshares.

Abandoned

Blasted *

Blue Cosmos

Cole Protocol

Contact

Firefight

Flag Stolen

Flare

Frost

Halo: First Strike - Cover Art Recreation

Iconic

Iron Demon

L.A.S.E.R.

Overseer

Plasma

RED

Red Sniper *

The Beam *


Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Just now catching up on your blog posts, but this is amazing! You greatly deserve all you were given; those shots... they're good. REALLY good. Tempted to use some of them as wallpapers on my phone, haha.

    ReplyDelete